A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user ‘s computer and allows us to recognize it. The set of “cookies” helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful for our users and which are not.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and operation of our website. Please note that cookies cannot damage your computer and the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve errors.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until the moment you leave the website, so none of them are registered on the user’s disk . The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns. In the long run, this fact allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on your hard drive and our website reads them every time you visit it again. These cookies have a specific expiration date after which time they will stop working.
Below we publish a list of the main cookies used on our website, distinguishing:
- Strictly necessary cookies, such as those that are used for proper navigation or those that
allow you to perform services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website is loaded effectively.
- Third-party cookies, such as those used by social networks or external content add-ons.
- Analytical cookies compile statistical data on the activity for the purpose of periodic maintenance and with the aim of guaranteeing the best possible service to the user.
List and description of the cookies we use on the website:
The table we publish below lists, in a schematic way, the cookies we use on our website:
|Cookie||Name||Purpose / More information||Expiration|
|Facebook Cookies||_fbp||Used by Facebook to offer a range of advertising products.||1 day|
|_ga||It is used to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_gat_UA_173997872-1||Used to limit the percentage of requests.||1 minute|
|_gid||It is used to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|cookie_notice_accepted||It is used to manage the cookie warning.||30 days|
Additional guarantees – Cookie management:
As a complementary guarantee to those described above, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used. This acceptance can be revoked at any time using the available content and privacy settings.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below is a list of the most common browsers and the different names given to this “private mode”:
Internet Explorer 8 and above; InPrivate Safari 2 and above; Navegació Privada Opera 10.5 and above; Navegació Privada FireFox 3.5 and above; Navegació Privada Google Chrome 10 and above; Incognit
Important: Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about enabling “private mode”. You can still visit our website despite having this “private mode” activated. However, browsing the website may not be optimal and some utilities may not work properly.